Would you like to donate money to help the children in Japan ? All you have to do is donate £20 or more to the charity, then forward your email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your address then the t-shirt will be sent out to you.
|Year 2000 (she is the girl with sunglasses)|
Morning glory), been in shopping, and in McDonald's
Mine by Taylor Swift
One girl sitting next to me on train, she is probably the same age as me, and she was reading some spanish book and having lollipop
What time did you get up this morning ? At 7:30, my dog Luna wake me up -.-
Rhodes will be working with the students of Coventry College of Art to create a corset and a sheer gown covered with embroidery and hand-painted prints. The outfit will be a first for Lady Godiva who, according to legend, rode naked through the streets of Coventry. The puppet will eventually rest in the city's cathedral.
Whenever I watch some movie, its almost always a comedy or some crazy cartoon, so when I go to cinema I always choose some movie where I can laugh and enjoy, and not cry or be scared.
But I really like this two movies and they are not comedy’s:
One thing probably why I like this movies are actress.
And this movie is by director of Twilight (love Twilight-love Jacob)
I think you all know who Ken is. Yesterday he was celebrating his 50th birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN
Here I put some important things you should know about him:
- full name: Ken Carson
- named after the son of Mattel founders Ruth and Elliott Handler
- born: March 11, 1961
- Ken is two years and two days younger than his ex girlfriend Barbie
- From: Willows, Wisconsin
- Ken stands 12" tall, 1⁄2" taller than Barbie
- The first Ken doll wore red swim trunks, sported cork sandals and carried a yellow towel
- In 1961, two versions of Ken doll were launched with "molded" plastic hair - blond and brunette
- In 1973, Ken debuted a new "real" rooted hairstyle
- Ken has a younger brother, Tommy (1997)
- Ken's best friend is Alan, the husband of Midge
- Ken met Barbie on the set of their first television commercial together in 1961
- Barbie and Ken broke up on Valentine's Day in 2004
- Ken received a makeover by celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch in 2006
- In Summer 2010, Ken made his big screen debut in Toy Story 3, which included more than 50 costume changes
Ken look really changed through the years :
Kate Moss had closed the fashion show for Louis Vuitton with cigarette in her hand. Models came on catwalk with 4 elevators and it looks really cool.
Models and bags :
I’m not going to talk about this a lot, because it easier if you just watch whole show.